Auburn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn.
Auburn has a population of 70,180 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 12110 SE 312th Street
- 703 47th Street SE
- Neely Station
- Rivergreen Apartments
- Auburn 1 bedroom for Early May move in
- Lea Hill Condo
- 3 bed, 1673 sqft, $1,450
- Ground Floor 1 bedroom with Deck. New Carpet an...
- Great 2-BR/2-BA; gated entry; upstairs unit
- Fully Upgraded Spacious 1 bedroom coming soon!
- New Listing! Check out this Auburn Duplex Avail...
- Auburn 1 bedroom Bottome floor unit available
- 1 Bed/1 Bath, 625 Sq. Ft. 1 1/2 Story Condo @ R...
- 1 bedroom - June move in coming soon
Average Apartment Costs in AuburnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $735.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $747. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $545. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $940.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1660.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2047. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2500.
Seven Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3750.