Auburn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn.
Auburn has a population of 70,180 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Neely Station
- 703 47th Street SE
- Rivergreen Apartments
- Cute and cozy 1 bedroom 1 bath condominium!
- Fully Upgraded Spacious 1 bedroom coming soon!
- 1501 30th St Se #206, Auburn
- Cozy 2 Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Auburn!
- Secure and spacious condo; swim pool; BBQ; easy...
- $99 Move in Special with a 1 year lease
- Ground Floor 1 bedroom with Deck. New Carpet an...
- 1 bedroom - June move in coming soon
- Lea Hill Condo
- 1 Bed/1 Bath, 625 Sq. Ft. 1 1/2 Story Condo @ R...
Average Apartment Costs in AuburnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $663.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $760. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $545. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $920.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1697. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $945. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1925.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1895. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.
Seven Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3750.