Auburn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn.
Auburn has a population of 70,180 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Neely Station
- 703 47th Street SE
- Rivergreen Apartments
- Auburn 1 bedroom for Early May move in
- Hamilton Park, Auburn, WA 98092
- Top Floor 1 bedroom available
- 3527 K St SE Unit a, Auburn, WA 98002
- Quiet 4 Plex, with Deck on Upper and Yard on Lo...
- 3 bed, 1240 sqft, $1,150
- Nice size unit with washer and dryer
- 2 Bed/1 Bath, 900 Sq. Ft. Ground Floor Condo @ ...
- Charming 1 bedroom available SOON! Auburn
- For Lease ~ 1310 3rd St #101 Auburn ~ Welcome h...
Average Apartment Costs in AuburnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $663.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $915.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1224.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1497. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2995.