Auburn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn.
Auburn has a population of 70,180 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Neely Station
- 703 47th Street SE
- Rivergreen Apartments
- For Lease ~ 1310 3rd St #101 Auburn ~ Welcome h...
- Fully Upgraded Spacious 1 bedroom coming soon!
- Great 2-BR/2-BA; gated entry; upstairs unit
- 1501 30th St Se #206, Auburn
- Very rare find! Private and tranquil setting! M...
- 1 Bed/1 Bath, 625 Sq. Ft. 1 1/2 Story Condo @ R...
- Inviting 1 bedroom coming soon- Auburn
- Easy Approval ~ Great Building - Only One Unit ...
- 3 bed, 1720 sqft, $1,475
- Completely remodeled rambler -- all brand new! ...
Average Apartment Costs in AuburnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $699. The cheapest studio rent is $663. The most expensive studio price is $735.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $755. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $545. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $920.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1525. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1205. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1925.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2047. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2500.