Auburn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn.
Auburn has a population of 70,180 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Neely Station
- 703 47th Street SE
- Rivergreen Apartments
- Cozy 2 Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Auburn!
- Darling Updated 3 Bed/1 Bath, 1240 Sq. Ft. 1 1/...
- 2 Bed/1 Bath, 900 Sq. Ft. Ground Floor Condo @ ...
- 1 bedroom - June move in coming soon
- Exceptional home in quiet private community on ...
- Charming 1 bedroom available SOON! Auburn
- 3515 K St SE Unit a, Auburn, WA 98002
- Great price for a huge unit
- Upgraded Spacious 1 bedroom coming soon!
- 1310 3rd St SE Unit 101, Auburn, WA 98001
Average Apartment Costs in AuburnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $663.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $699. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $915.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $887. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1495. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2295. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2995.