Auburn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn.
Auburn has a population of 70,180 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Neely Station
- Mill Pond
- Rivergreen Apartments
- 1 Bed/1 Bath, 625 Sq. Ft. 1 1/2 Story Condo @ R...
- $99 Move in Special with a 1 year lease
- Secure and spacious condo; swim pool; BBQ; easy...
- HUGE Townhome in Auburn - New Carpet and Paint
- 1501 30th St Se #206, Auburn
- 1 bedroom - June move in coming soon
- Large 1 bedroom available
- Fully Upgraded Spacious 1 bedroom coming soon!
- Very rare find! Private and tranquil setting! M...
- Inviting 1 bedroom coming soon- Auburn
Average Apartment Costs in AuburnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $699. The cheapest studio rent is $663. The most expensive studio price is $735.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $610. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $940.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $885. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1697. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1660. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.
Seven Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3750.