Auburn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn.
Auburn has a population of 70,180 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Neely Station
- 703 47th Street SE
- Auburn Glen
- Rivergreen Apartments
- Auburn Square
- 1501 30th St Se #206, Auburn
- 1310 3rd St SE Unit 101, Auburn, WA 98001
- 1 bedroom - June move in coming soon
- Great 3 Bedroom Auburn Rambler Available!
- Auburn 1 bedroom Bottome floor unit available
- Easy Approval ~ Great Building - Only One Unit ...
- fenced backyard, 2 assigned parking spaces, walking distance to bus and Green River Community College.
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $795
Average Apartment Costs in AuburnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest studio rent is $550. The most expensive studio price is $720.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $755. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1007.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1225.