Auburn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn.
Auburn has a population of 70,180 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Neely Station
- Rivergreen Apartments
- Auburn 1 bedroom Bottome floor unit available
- 2 Bed/1 Bath, 900 Sq. Ft. Ground Floor Condo @ ...
- Upgraded Spacious 1 bedroom coming soon!
- 2 Story Apartment with GARAGE and yard. Ready J...
- Great price for a huge unit
- Cozy 2 Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Auburn!
- 3620 Scenic Dr, Auburn, WA 98092
- house in Auburn's Forest Villa
- Coloinal Village 1 Block off Auburn Way @ 22nd
- Lea Hill Condominiums
- Hamilton Park, Auburn, WA 98092
Average Apartment Costs in AuburnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $663.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $610. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $915.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $812. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1224.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $945. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1695. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2295. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2995.