Auburn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn.
Auburn has a population of 70,180 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mill Pond
- Neely Station
- Rivergreen Apartments
- Coloinal Village 1 Block off Auburn Way @ 22nd
- Fully Upgraded Spacious 1 bedroom coming soon!
- 3 bed, 1673 sqft, $1,450
- 1 bedroom - June move in coming soon
- 1 bedroom ground floor with Deck coming soon
- Inviting 1 bedroom coming soon- Auburn
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $795
- Perfectly Located Condo-Water, Sewer, Garbage I...
- Great 2-BR/2-BA; gated entry; upstairs unit
- 1 bed, 625 sqft, $725
Average Apartment Costs in AuburnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $735.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $747. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $545. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $925.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1535. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1925.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1872. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1550.
Seven Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3750.