Bremerton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bremerton.
Bremerton has a population of 37,729 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Schools
- 903 McKenzie Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337
- Totally refurbished/remodeled, must see to appreciate: new kitchen, new full bath, new laundry with washer & dryer in unit, new energy code windows & door, insulation, plumbing, wiring, carpet; entry deck , sunny yard
- Washer and Dryer, 1 car garage+ parking outside, Bonus room, large deck, newer construction, new paint, electric heat
- This 2 Bdrm 3/4 Bath (shower only / no tub) duplex features fenced yard (beautiful new cedar in backyard), lockable storage shed in back, gas heat and gas water heater (saves you money), all appliances (the usual stove and refer).
- newly remodelec unit with sunny sourthern exposure with lots of windows--close in location near PSNS and Olympic college-efficient gas heat and wall heaters in bedrooms--extra large kitchen--water, sewer and garbage paid--coin-op washer and dryer
- A charming two story home on a 1/2 acre lot. This is a fully remodeled 4 bedroom home with one bathroom on each floor. It has energy efficient low E vinyl windows, new gas furnace, and new flooring throughout the house.
- 3103 15th St, Bremerton, WA 98312
- 821 Cogean Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337
- 677 N N Park Lane, Bremerton, WA 98310
- 256 Burwell St #102, Bremerton, WA 98337
- 408 S Lafayette, Bremerton, WA 98312
- 829 7th St, Bremerton, WA 98337
- 143 N Lafayette Ave, Bremerton, WA 98312
- 5312 Harbor Ridge Dr, Bremerton, WA 98312
- Craftsmen Home