Bremerton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bremerton.
Bremerton has a population of 37,729 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bremerton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 140 S Cambrian Street
- Classic cozy one bedroom apartment home
- newly remodelec unit with sunny sourthern exposure with lots of windows--close in location near PSNS and Olympic college-efficient gas heat and wall heaters in bedrooms--extra large kitchen--water, sewer and garbage paid--coin-op washer and dryer
- This 2 Bdrm 3/4 Bath (shower only / no tub) duplex features fenced yard (beautiful new cedar in backyard), lockable storage shed in back, gas heat and gas water heater (saves you money), all appliances (the usual stove and refer).
- Spacious 2BR/1BA rambler on large lot with huge...
- Studio, 1.0 bath, 425 sqft, $575
- 3 bed, 1662 sqft, $1,150
- Low Maintenance 3 Bed East Bremerton Townhome w...
- Cute Home Close to PSNS and Ferry
- Comfortable 3 bedroom
- 3 bed, 988 sqft, $900
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1875 sqft, $1,175
- 903 McKenzie Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337
- 3 bed, 1708 sqft, $750
- 5312 Harbor Ridge Dr, Bremerton, WA 98312
Average Apartment Costs in BremertonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $895.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $781.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1700.