Bremerton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bremerton.
Bremerton has a population of 37,729 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bremerton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 140 S Cambrian Street
- Cozy 1 Bedroom Duplex Close to Everything!
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath on Oyster Bay!! Gorgeous Setting
- Washer and Dryer, 1 car garage+ parking outside, Bonus room, large deck, newer construction, new paint, electric heat
- newly remodelec unit with sunny sourthern exposure with lots of windows--close in location near PSNS and Olympic college-efficient gas heat and wall heaters in bedrooms--extra large kitchen--water, sewer and garbage paid--coin-op washer and dryer
- Classic Bremerton Home Close to PSNS and Ferry
- 3 bed, 1508 sqft, $1,050
- 2 bed, 982 sqft, $895
- 1 bed, 1224 sqft, $750
- Charming studio apartment Bremerton, WA
- 4124 D St #B
- Comfortable 3 bedroom
- 1/2 Off First Month Rent on Duplex in Great Loc...
- Supercute Little house close to PSNS and Ferries.
- Great duplex with large yard close to PSNS.
Average Apartment Costs in BremertonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $845. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.