Bremerton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bremerton.
Bremerton has a population of 37,729 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bremerton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 140 S Cambrian Street
- Vibrant 3 Bedroom Home with Great View
- This 2 Bdrm 3/4 Bath (shower only / no tub) duplex features fenced yard (beautiful new cedar in backyard), lockable storage shed in back, gas heat and gas water heater (saves you money), all appliances (the usual stove and refer).
- Totally refurbished/remodeled, must see to appreciate: new kitchen, new full bath, new laundry with washer & dryer in unit, new energy code windows & door, insulation, plumbing, wiring, carpet; entry deck , sunny yard
- 4 bed, 1200 sqft, $1,095
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $575
- Cute Bremerton home
- Classic Bremerton Home Close to PSNS and Ferry
- Newer Bremerton Townhome close to PSNS and Ferry
- 3 bed, 1708 sqft, $750
- Low Maintenance 3 Bed East Bremerton Townhome w...
- 3 bed, 1662 sqft, $1,150
- Amazing Bremerton Condo Overlooking Sinclair Inlet
- Super Cute 2BR/1BA upper level condo minutes fr...
- Comfortable 3 bedroom
Average Apartment Costs in BremertonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $795.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1350.