Bremerton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bremerton.
Bremerton has a population of 37,729 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bremerton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bremerton, WA - Duplex - $895.00 Available Marc...
- 1/2 Off First Month Rent on Duplex in Great Loc...
- Totally refurbished/remodeled, must see to appreciate: new kitchen, new full bath, new laundry with washer & dryer in unit, new energy code windows & door, insulation, plumbing, wiring, carpet; entry deck , sunny yard
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath on Oyster Bay!! Gorgeous Setting
- Washer and Dryer, 1 car garage+ parking outside, Bonus room, large deck, newer construction, new paint, electric heat
- 3 bed, 1382 sqft, $1,250
- 2 bed, 1628 sqft, $875
- Spacious 2BR/1BA rambler on large lot with huge...
- 2 bed, 1085 sqft, $850
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $850
- 2 bed, 965 sqft, $800
- 4124 D St #B
- 3 bed, 1790 sqft, $1,095
- Cute Bremerton home
- 3 bed, 1662 sqft, $1,150
Average Apartment Costs in BremertonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $895.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $837. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.