Bremerton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bremerton.
Bremerton has a population of 37,729 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bremerton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 140 S Cambrian Street
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath on Oyster Bay!! Gorgeous Setting
- This 2 Bdrm 3/4 Bath (shower only / no tub) duplex features fenced yard (beautiful new cedar in backyard), lockable storage shed in back, gas heat and gas water heater (saves you money), all appliances (the usual stove and refer).
- Washer and Dryer, 1 car garage+ parking outside, Bonus room, large deck, newer construction, new paint, electric heat
- 4124 D St #B
- 3 bedroom West Bremerton home
- Updated One Bedroom View Apartment Close to Bre...
- 1/2 Off First Month Rent on Duplex in Great Loc...
- 2 bed, 965 sqft, $800
- ** Application Pending** Spacious 3 Bedroom Bre...
- 3 bed, 1650 sqft, $1,195
- 3 bed, 2119 sqft, $1,200
- 3 bed, 988 sqft, $900
- Cute Bremerton home
- Great duplex with large yard close to PSNS.
Average Apartment Costs in BremertonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1275. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $980. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.