Bremerton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bremerton.
Bremerton has a population of 37,729 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bremerton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 140 S Cambrian Street
- 2 bed, 936 sqft, $950
- This 2 Bdrm 3/4 Bath (shower only / no tub) duplex features fenced yard (beautiful new cedar in backyard), lockable storage shed in back, gas heat and gas water heater (saves you money), all appliances (the usual stove and refer).
- newly remodelec unit with sunny sourthern exposure with lots of windows--close in location near PSNS and Olympic college-efficient gas heat and wall heaters in bedrooms--extra large kitchen--water, sewer and garbage paid--coin-op washer and dryer
- Updated One Bedroom View Apartment Close to Bre...
- 3 bed, 2546 sqft, $1,500
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $850
- Cozy 1 Bedroom Duplex Close to Everything!
- 3 bed, 1050 sqft, $950
- Nice Bremerton condo
- Sound View!
- 2 bed, 1005 sqft, $895
- 2 Bedroom Bremerton Waterview Condo
- 4124 D St #B
- 3 bed, 1768 sqft, $1,350
Average Apartment Costs in BremertonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $838.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.