Bremerton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bremerton.
Bremerton has a population of 37,729 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bremerton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 140 S Cambrian Street
- Two Bedroom Condo with Modern Touches
- Duplex with attached large 1 Car Garage, Kitsap Lake area in quit dead end street, Fenced yard.
- Washer and Dryer, 1 car garage+ parking outside, Bonus room, large deck, newer construction, new paint, electric heat
- This 2 Bdrm 3/4 Bath (shower only / no tub) duplex features fenced yard (beautiful new cedar in backyard), lockable storage shed in back, gas heat and gas water heater (saves you money), all appliances (the usual stove and refer).
- newly remodelec unit with sunny sourthern exposure with lots of windows--close in location near PSNS and Olympic college-efficient gas heat and wall heaters in bedrooms--extra large kitchen--water, sewer and garbage paid--coin-op washer and dryer
- Historic home with fantastic water view minutes...
- 3 bed, 860 sqft, $675
- Spectacular water views from the 2BR/1BA little...
- Supercute Little house close to PSNS and Ferries.
- Charming studio apartment Bremerton, WA
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $575
- 3 bedroom West Bremerton home
- Classic cozy one bedroom apartment home
- 2 Bedroom Bremerton Waterview Condo
Average Apartment Costs in BremertonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $862. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1285. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.