Westmont, Everett Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westmont, Everett.
Westmont has a population of 8,467 and an average Walk Score of 45. Westmont is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Everett.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westmont, Everett apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Park Ridge Apartments
- Crystal Springs Apartments
- Greensview Apartments
- Holly Village Senior Living Apartments
- ***Free Credit***Near Boeing, Park, Shopping, W...
- ***1/2 Month & Credit Free***On Park~Skate ...
- Cascade Village Park - CV1 11-102
- Clean & Roomy One Bed Unit at South Everett
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 921 sqft, $820
- Park Place Townhomes - E2
- 1 bed, 550 sqft, $575
- ***1/2 Month & Credit Free*** W/D, Deck, Co...
- Large Condo Apartment at 100th St SW & Holl...
- Large Apartment w/Lots of Living, Storage at 10...
Average Apartment Costs in Westmont, EverettBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $747. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $635. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $845.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.