Lacey Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lacey.
Lacey has a population of 42,393 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lacey apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Village at Union Mills
- Capitol City on the Course
- Emerald Pointe
- Lacey Park Apartments
- Gorgeous Newer Home In Desireable Horizon Point...
- New! Spacious Lacey Home in Freestone Station!
- NE Lacey 3 Bedroom 2 Bath 1800 Square Feet
- Large 2 Bedroom House in Lacey - Long Lake
- 3510 Becket St NE, Lacey, WA 98516
- 3 Bedroom Townhome in Lacey off of Carpenter Rd
- 4305 McKinley St. NE., Lacey, WA 98516
- 3 bed, 1330 sqft, $1,295
- 3 bed, 1072 sqft, $895
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2980 sqft, $2,500
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $700
Average Apartment Costs in LaceyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $670. The cheapest studio rent is $505. The most expensive studio price is $835.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $822. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $705. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1413. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1675. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2495.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1990. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2100.