Lacey Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lacey.
Lacey has a population of 42,393 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lacey apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Village at Union Mills
- Capitol City on the Course
- Emerald Pointe
- Lacey Park Apartments
- 3517 Keegan St NE
- 6317 Barstow Lane SE #2 Lacey, WA 98513 at Lake...
- Beautiful 4 Bdrm-Avail July 1st +/-
- Great NE Lacey 3 Bedroom - Easy access to I-5, ...
- Hawks Prairie - 4 Bedroom
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $885
- Large 2-Story Lacey Area House with Brand New C...
- 3 Bdrm 2 Bth House-Avail Aug 1st +/-
- 4 bed, 1800 sqft, $1,595
- Hawks Prairie-Avail Now
- 7116 Radius Loop SE, Lacey, WA 98513
Average Apartment Costs in LaceyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $670. The cheapest studio rent is $505. The most expensive studio price is $835.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $805. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $880.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1072. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1475. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1575. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2100.