Lacey Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lacey.
Lacey has a population of 42,393 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lacey apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Village at Union Mills
- Capitol City on the Course
- Emerald Pointe
- Lacey Park Apartments
- Spacious 3bdrm home off College Street at Lacey...
- Easy Commute-Avail May 28th +/-
- 644 Malibu Dr. SE, Lacey, Wa 98503
- New! Nice home in Lacey Hawks Prairie Area!
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1460 sqft, $1,495
- 7027 Prism St SE
- 4 bed, 3048 sqft, $1,995
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1305 sqft, $1,095
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $885
- 9104 Periwinkle Loop NE, Lacey, Wa 98516
- 4418 Roxanna Loop Se, Lacey, Wa 98503
Average Apartment Costs in LaceyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $670. The cheapest studio rent is $505. The most expensive studio price is $835.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $820. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1195.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.