Olympia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Olympia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Olympia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2323 9th Avenue SW
- Breckenridge Apartment Homes
- Montair at Somerset Hill
- Capitol Crossing Apartments
- Capital Plan D
- Capitol Steps
- Evergreen Vista Apartments
- Horizon's West Apartments at Downtown
- Downtown Olympia-Avail May 1st
- 3 bed, 1200 sqft, $1,350
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2160 sqft, $1,995
- 2 bed, 729 sqft, $1,075
- Fully furnished - 1702 SE Jefferson, Olympia, WA
- Olympia Schools -Avail. June 3rd +/-
- 2323 Burbank Avenue NW Olympia, WA 98502 at Ant...
Average Apartment Costs in OlympiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $670. The cheapest studio rent is $505. The most expensive studio price is $835.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $810. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $885. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2100.