Downtown, Olympia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Olympia.
Downtown has a population of 2,141 and an average Walk Score of 82. Downtown is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Olympia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Olympia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Capitol Crossing Apartments
- Capitol Steps
- Fully Furnished - 718 14th Ave SE
- 4 bed, 2800 sqft, $1,900
- Horizon's West Apartments at Downtown
- 325 4th Ave # 206, Olympia, WA 98501 at downtow...
- 1106 9th Ave SE Olympia, WA 98501 at Olympia, WA
- 208 Legion Way #3 Olympia, WA 98501 at Downtown...
- Fully Furnished - 716 14th Ave SE, Olympia, WA
- 406 Legion Way SE Olympia, WA 98501 at Downtown
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, OlympiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1900.