Parkland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Parkland.
Parkland has a population of 35,803 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Parkland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Nantucket Gate Apartments
- Kensington Gate Apartments
- Sienna Park
- Miramonte Apartments
- Westminster Towers Apartments
- Monterra Apartments
- Silver Ridge Apartments
- Newly Updated Affordable 2 Bedroom Home
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, $975
- University Park Apartments - Ask About Our Move...
- 13201 9th Ave Ct E, Tacoma, WA 98445
- 1103 116th St. So (available 7/19/2013)
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $785
- 10231 Wilkeson St. S. (available 6/21/13)
Average Apartment Costs in ParklandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $750.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $735. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $835.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1180.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1385. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $935. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1675.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1635. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1257. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1795.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.