Parkland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Parkland.
Parkland has a population of 35,803 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Parkland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Nantucket Gate Apartments
- Kensington Gate Apartments
- Miramonte Apartments
- Sienna Park
- Westminster Towers Apartments
- Silver Ridge Apartments
- Beautifully Updated Condo!! 1/2 Month Free!
- 3 bed, $1,125
- 1615 S 116th St S Apt 3, Tacoma, WA 98444
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,550
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,375
- 1109 99th St. Ct. East - B
- Beautiful New Construction Ready To Rent!
- This Custom Townhome has all the extras. Cnveniently located near major shopping, schools, banks. Easy Hwy acces 512/I-5/military installation. RV/Boat parking, CHILDREN FRIENDLY No cats, small dogs nego. Dep $1,350.00 App Fee $45.00 non-Refundable
Average Apartment Costs in ParklandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest studio rent is $695. The most expensive studio price is $760.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $735. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $841.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $799. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1180.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1312. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1685. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1785.