Parkland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Parkland.
Parkland has a population of 35,803 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Parkland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sienna Park
- Miramonte Apartments
- Monterra Apartments
- Silver Ridge Apartments
- Beautifully Updated Condo!! 1/2 Month Free!
- This Custom Townhome has all the extras. Cnveniently located near major shopping, schools, banks. Easy Hwy acces 512/I-5/military installation. RV/Boat parking, CHILDREN FRIENDLY No cats, small dogs nego. Dep $1,350.00 App Fee $45.00 non-Refundable
- 1103 116th St. So (available 7/19/2013)
- 1109 99th St. Ct. East - B
- 14301 13th Ave Ct E, Tacoma, WA 98445
- University Park Apartments - Ask About Our Move...
- 3 Bedroom With Office
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,375
- A True Gem ! Ask Us About Our Move In Specials
- 1 Bedroom 800 Square Foot Brick Home W/Garage!
Average Apartment Costs in ParklandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $750.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $739. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $838.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $799. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1195.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1324. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1625.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1750.