SeaTac Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in SeaTac.
SeaTac has a population of 26,909 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find SeaTac apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Abbey Ridge Apartment Homes
- Belvedere Apartments
- The Aspens at Ridgeview Apartment Homes
- 1x1 Apartment -- Spacious, Convenient & Affordable
- 20421 8th Ave S , Des Moines
- Charming Craftsman Style Duplex Apartment in Bu...
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1763 sqft, $1,750
- Angle Lake Manor Home - Private Beach Lot
- Lakeside property, on bus line, near light rail, Ground Floor, washer/dryer, patio, small building, near mail facillities. Close to shopping and all major Freeways.
- SeaTac 2 Bedroom near Airport
- Nice 4 Bed/2.5 Bath, 3150 Sq. Ft. Rambler w/Day...
- Next to light rail, w/d in unit, 400$ off sept
- Innsbruck Apartments - 2 bedrooms
- Marine View Dr, Des Moines, WA 98198
Average Apartment Costs in SeaTacBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $944. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $1875.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $845. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $640. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1295.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $899. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1343.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1547. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1825. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1900.