SeaTac Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in SeaTac.
SeaTac has a population of 26,909 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find SeaTac apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Abbey Ridge Apartment Homes
- The Aspens at Ridgeview Apartment Homes
- Sunnydale Apartments
- 1x1 Apartment -- Spacious, Convenient & Affordable
- Must See Condo In Perfect Location! *Water Incl...
- Charming Craftsman Style Duplex Apartment in Bu...
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,195
- Seatac, WA - RV - $570.00
- Neat and tidy 3 Bedroom house with a view for a...
- Lakeside property, on bus line, near light rail, Ground Floor, washer/dryer, patio, small building, near mail facillities. Close to shopping and all major Freeways.
- Home Is Where Your Story Begins...March Madness...
- Immaculate 5BR/3.25BA with Phenomenal, Spacious...
- 3 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,295
- Large 3 Bedroom Condominium For Rent Beautiful ...
Average Apartment Costs in SeaTacBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $860. The cheapest studio rent is $570. The most expensive studio price is $1750.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $826. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $640. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1156.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1056. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1296.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2395.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1495.