SeaTac Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in SeaTac.
SeaTac has a population of 26,909 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find SeaTac apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Abbey Ridge Apartment Homes
- The Aspens at Ridgeview Apartment Homes
- Sunnydale Apartments
- 1x1 Apartment -- Spacious, Convenient & Affordable
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 910 sqft, $870
- 3 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,295
- 4 bed, 3150 sqft, $2,295
- Beautiful 4BR/3BA with Phenomenal Interior!
- 4024 158th St Unit G 74, Tukwila, WA 98188
- Home Is Where Your Story Begins...March Madness...
- Next to light rail, w/d in unit, 400$ off sept
- 2 bed, $1,277
- SeaTac 2 Bedroom near Airport
- Studio - Carriage House
Average Apartment Costs in SeaTacBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $670. The cheapest studio rent is $515. The most expensive studio price is $975.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $820. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $640. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1175.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $997. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1099.