SeaTac Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in SeaTac.
SeaTac has a population of 26,909 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find SeaTac apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Abbey Ridge Apartment Homes
- Belvedere Apartments
- The Aspens at Ridgeview Apartment Homes
- Sunnydale Apartments
- 1x1 Apartment -- Spacious, Convenient & Affordable
- Home Is Where Your Story Begins...March Madness...
- Marine View Dr, Des Moines, WA 98198
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,195
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 885 sqft, $900
- Well Maintained 1bd/1bth Condo in a Great Neigh...
- Innsbruck Apartments - 2 bedrooms
- Angle Lake Manor Home - Private Beach Lot
- Nice 4 Bed/2.5 Bath, 3150 Sq. Ft. Rambler w/Day...
- Beautiful and Spacious 4 Bed/2.5 Bath Home in Quie
Average Apartment Costs in SeaTacBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $1899.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $845. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $640. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1190.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1395.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1460. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1725.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1872. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2095.