University District, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in University District, Seattle.
University District has a population of 26,501 and an average Walk Score of 92. University District is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find University District, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Kennedy Building
- 5240 University Way NE
- Ivy Ridge
- The Wilsonian
- 2 Bedroom - $1600-$1700
- Maverick Apartments - 1 bedroom
- Furnished! Large Studio- Only A Few Left!!! At ...
- Russell Hall - Studio
- Available Now 1 Bedroom + Bonus room at Univers...
- College Place Apartments - 802
- Charming Craftsman 3+ BR, 1 BA in the heart of ...
- University District 2 bedroom at U-Dist
- 2 bed, 889 sqft, $1,525
- Del Capri - Studio
Average Apartment Costs in University District, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1481. The cheapest studio rent is $1062. The most expensive studio price is $1900.