University District, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in University District, Seattle.
University District has a population of 26,501 and an average Walk Score of 92. University District is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find University District, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Muriel's Landing
- Ivy Ridge Apartments
- The Wilsonian
- The Kennedy Building
- The Malloy
- Studio, 370 sqft, $740
- Furnished! Large Studio- Only A Few Left!!! At ...
- Maverick Apartments - 1 bedroom
- Russell Hall - 1 bedroom
- Seattle WA Corporate Housing and Furnished Apar...
- Kennedy Manor Apartments - Studio
- Available Now 1 Bedroom + Bonus room at Univers...
- Del Capri - Studio
- Preleasing now! studio w/ wood floors throughou...
Average Apartment Costs in University District, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1056. The cheapest studio rent is $1050. The most expensive studio price is $1062.