Westlake, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westlake, Seattle.
Westlake has a population of 3,182 and an average Walk Score of 75. Westlake is the #47 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westlake, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Summit at Lake Union
- Stream Uptown
- Union SLU
- Dexter Lake Union
- Martinique Apartments
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $2,395
- Great 1 BR in East Queen Anne with Hardwood &am...
- 1317 6th Ave N Apartments - 2 bedrooms
- 1 bed, 800 sqft, $1,345
- 1 bed, 500 sqft, $850
- Great views from this clean & updated 1bed/...
- One-Bedroom Enjoys Evenings at Home Watching Mo...
- 0779 Quorum Real Estate - 1 bedroom
- 2 bed / 2 full bath 1,311 sqft Condo
Average Apartment Costs in Westlake, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1252. The cheapest studio rent is $1110. The most expensive studio price is $1395.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1414.