Silverdale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Silverdale.
Silverdale has a population of 19,204 and an average Walk Score of 28.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Silverdale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Madison The Wellington
- The Vineyards Apartments
- The Vintage at Silverdale Senior Apartments
- 10813 Orchid Pl, Silverdale, WA 98383
- 10252 Ashley Cir, Silverdale, WA 98383
- 4 bed, 1833 sqft, $1,550
- Charming and Affordable Central Kitsap Rambler in
- 10659 Wharf Pl, Silverdale, WA 98383
- 12686 NW Plateau Cir, Silverdale, WA 98383
- From Hwy 3 Exit On Newberry Hill Rd Heading Wes...
- From Central Valley and Fairgrounds Intersectio...
- 8852/54 Tracyton Boulevard NW, Bremerton
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1896 sqft, $1,600
- 2bd Come Home To The Comfort Of Your Upgraded Apar
Average Apartment Costs in SilverdaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $760. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $960. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1185.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1695.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1525.