Silverdale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Silverdale.
Silverdale has a population of 19,204 and an average Walk Score of 28.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Silverdale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Madison The Wellington
- Silverdale Ridge Apartments
- The Vineyards Apartments
- The Vintage at Silverdale Senior Apartments
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2000 sqft, $1,650
- 9227 NW Glacier View Dr, Silverdale, WA 98383
- 3 bed, 1896 sqft, $1,600
- Charming and Affordable Central Kitsap Rambler ...
- 12686 NW Plateau Cir, Silverdale, WA 98383
- Spacious split level 3BR/2.5BA townhouse is cov...
- From Central Valley and Fairgrounds Intersectio...
- Nice spacious 3BR/2.5BA split level in CK neigh...
- 4 bed, 2200 sqft, $1,400
- Beautiful Silverdale Townhome in Great Location
Average Apartment Costs in SilverdaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $850.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $780. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $862. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1525.