South Hill Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Hill.
South Hill has a population of 52,431 and an average Walk Score of 28.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Hill apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Aspen Creek
- Willow Hill
- Mountain Park Townhomes
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Rambler
- Fantastic Townhouse In Desired Location!
- Lovely 4 Bedroom Graham/ Puyallup Area, 2008 Const
- 2 Bed/2Bath-- Large Yard, Beautiful Home in Qui...
- Townhome Fourplex- 2bdrm 2.5bth Available For R...
- 3 Bedrooms in Puyallup
- Natural Light and Soaring Ceilings
- 20002 99th Ave E, Graham, WA 98338
- 3 Bedroom Home With Bonus Room!
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,750
- 17123 138th Ave Ct E - 1
- Sunrise, Puyallup, WA 98374
Average Apartment Costs in South HillBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $835.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1180. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1255.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $935. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2045.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1595.