Chief Garry Park, Spokane Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chief Garry Park, Spokane.
Chief Garry Park has a population of 5,863 and an average Walk Score of 50. Chief Garry Park is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Spokane.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chief Garry Park, Spokane apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riverton Terrace
- 2522 E Sinto Ave, Spokane, WA 99202
- Split Entry 3 Bed/ 2.5 Baths Close to the River
- 1117 E Illinois Ave
- 3 bed, 1500 sqft, $895
- 2 bed, 850 sqft, $750
- Centennial Trail Condo - $299 May Rent
- Efficiency Duplex W/ 2 Bedrooms/ 1 Bath in Chie...
- 2 bed, $525
- 3125 E. Carlisle-Spokane WA 99202 at Spokane, WA
- 2 bed, 630 sqft, $630
- Charm Single-Family Home
- 1 bed, $365
- Alpine Square - 19
- Duplex: Three Bedroom/One Bath with Garage/Fenced
Average Apartment Costs in Chief Garry Park, SpokaneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $495.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $895.