Chief Garry Park, Spokane Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chief Garry Park, Spokane.
Chief Garry Park has a population of 5,863 and an average Walk Score of 50. Chief Garry Park is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Spokane.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chief Garry Park, Spokane apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riverton Terrace
- 3 bed, 1500 sqft, $895
- 2 bed, $525
- 2 Bed/ 1 Bath Duplex Close to SCC w/ Easy Freew...
- 3125 E. Carlisle-Spokane WA 99202 at Spokane, WA
- 1117 E Illinois Ave
- Efficiency Duplex W/ 2 Bedrooms/ 1 Bath in Chie...
- Centennial Trail Condo
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 1 Car Garage- Close to SCC w...
- 3 bed, 1265 sqft, $895
- Alpine Square - 19
- 2503 E Desmet Ave, Spokane, WA 99202
- Duplex: Three Bedroom/One Bath with Garage/Fenced
- River View..Centenial Trail.. Gated Acess..Carport
Average Apartment Costs in Chief Garry Park, SpokaneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $495.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $587. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.