Cliff/Cannon, Spokane Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cliff/Cannon, Spokane.
Cliff/Cannon has a population of 8,147 and an average Walk Score of 67. Cliff/Cannon is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Spokane.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cliff/Cannon, Spokane apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 326 W 6th Ave, Spokane
- 3 Bd, 1.5 Bath Duplex In A Convenient Location-...
- 1 bed, $595
- Great South Hill Location! 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath Sp...
- Vintage Studio Is Waiting For You!
- 2 bed, 800 sqft, $499
- cute, affordable apartments. close to downtown!
- Stonecrest Apts
- Immaculate apartment..Lower South Hill..
- South Hill Studio..Near Huckleberry!
- Casa Bella Apartment
- South Hill, Spokane, WA 99203
- Beautiful, newly remodeled apartment. Top floor.
- Large apartment..close to downtown..new remodeled!
Average Apartment Costs in Cliff/Cannon, SpokaneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $640.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1015.