Cliff/Cannon, Spokane Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cliff/Cannon, Spokane.
Cliff/Cannon has a population of 8,147 and an average Walk Score of 67. Cliff/Cannon is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Spokane.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cliff/Cannon, Spokane apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Vintage Studio Is Waiting For You!
- 326 W 6th Ave, Spokane
- 3 bed, 1806 sqft, $775
- cute, affordable apartments. close to downtown!
- Great South Hill Location! 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath Sp...
- 1 bed, $595
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $475
- Casa Bella Apartment
- Beautiful, newly remodeled apartment. Top floor.
- South Hill Studio..Near Huckleberry!
- Immaculate apartment..Lower South Hill..
- Large apartment..close to downtown..new remodeled!
- Stonecrest Apts
- South Hill, Spokane, WA 99203
Average Apartment Costs in Cliff/Cannon, SpokaneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $640.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $524. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $775.