East Central, Spokane Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Central, Spokane.
East Central has a population of 11,960 and an average Walk Score of 60. East Central is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Spokane.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Central, Spokane apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hart Terrace-Senior Community
- Arthur Court
- 2 bed, $650
- Large Fenced Grounds - $99 May Rent
- Clean, Efficient Apt- Fresh Paint And Carpet, C...
- Studio, $525
- Hospital District - $199 May Rent
- South Hill Carrage House
- Affordable and Cat Friendly - 1/2 Off May Rent
- South Hill 3 Bed/ 2 Bath on Cul De Sac
- $550 Rental for 2 Bedroom
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, $825
- 5 bed, $2,395
- 2503 E Desmet Ave, Spokane, WA 99202
- South Hill Craftsman!
Average Apartment Costs in East Central, SpokaneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $465. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $440. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $495.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $495.