East Central, Spokane Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Central, Spokane.
East Central has a population of 11,960 and an average Walk Score of 60. East Central is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Spokane.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Central, Spokane apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hart Terrace-Senior Community
- Arthur Court
- $550 Rental for 2 Bedroom
- Affordable and Cat Friendly - Free May Rent
- South Hill Craftsman!
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, $825
- South Hill 3 Bed/ 2 Bath on Cul De Sac
- Convenient Location - $99 May Rent
- Efficiency Duplex W/ 2 Bedrooms/ 1 Bath in Chie...
- Hospital District - Free May Rent
- 5 bed, $2,395
- South Hill Carrage House
- Stonecrest Apts.
- 1 bed, $465
- Studio, $525
Average Apartment Costs in East Central, SpokaneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $525.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $495.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $825.