East Central, Spokane Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Central, Spokane.
East Central has a population of 11,960 and an average Walk Score of 60. East Central is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Spokane.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Central, Spokane apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 803 S Cowley St #18, Spokane
- Arthur Court
- Hart Terrace-Senior Community
- South Hill Carrage House
- South Hill 3 Bed/ 2 Bath on Cul De Sac
- 3 bed, 1686 sqft, $995
- 5 bed, $2,395
- 2503 E Desmet Ave, Spokane, WA 99202
- Clean, Efficient Apt- Fresh Paint And Carpet, C...
- Affordable and Cat Friendly - Free May Rent
- 1 bed, $465
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, $825
- Efficiency Duplex W/ 2 Bedrooms/ 1 Bath in Chie...
- Large Fenced Grounds - $99 May Rent
- 616 S Greene, Spokane, WA 99206
Average Apartment Costs in East Central, SpokaneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $495. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $675.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $550.