Nevada/Lidgerwood, Spokane Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Nevada/Lidgerwood, Spokane.
Nevada/Lidgerwood has a population of 28,498 and an average Walk Score of 59. Nevada/Lidgerwood is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Spokane.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Nevada/Lidgerwood, Spokane apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Vintage At Spokane Independent Senior Living
- Serrano Apartments
- Rosewood Club Apartments
- Cozy 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car Gar, Fenced Yard Clos...
- 3 Bed/ 1 Bath In Hillyard w/ 1 Car Garage
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 680 sqft, $499
- Great One-Level Duplex
- Fresh Paint!! New to Market 4 Bed/ 2.5 Bath 2 C...
- 3 bed, $1,095
- 2 bed, $550
- Northside Brick Duplex Close to Northtown
- Great Two Bedroom Duplex
- 3 Bed/ 2 Bath Rancher w/ Daylight Basement in G...
Average Apartment Costs in Nevada/Lidgerwood, SpokaneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $475.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $499. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $499.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $582. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1095.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.