Northwest, Spokane Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northwest, Spokane.
Northwest has a population of 22,895 and an average Walk Score of 45. Northwest is the #18 most walkable neighborhood in Spokane.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Northwest, Spokane apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cedar West Apartments
- Shadle Park W/ 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car Gar, Fenced...
- 3 Bed/3 Bath Duplex Close to Nature, Lawn Care ...
- Downriver-5 Bd/2 Bth/2 Car Gar/Fin Bsmt/Cent He...
- Shadle 2 Bed/ 1 Bath w/ Air and a Patio
- Oversized Daylight Rancher
- Custom Two-Story Craftsman in Gated Community
- 3 Bed/ 1.5 Bath in Northwest Spokane w/ Carport
- Recently Remodeled 4 Bed/ 1 Bath Rancher
Average Apartment Costs in Northwest, SpokaneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $430.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1195.