Central, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central, Tacoma.
Central has a population of 20,524 and an average Walk Score of 69. Central is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hanna Heights
- Carlton The
- For Rent: 3705 S 8th St
- 3 bed, 1245 sqft, $1,200
- Convenient two bedroom, one bath! at Tacoma, WA
- Cozy Home with Large Garage/Shop
- 2 bed, $650
- Beautiful LARGE Condo in Stadium District
- Beautiful 3 bedroom 1 bath home near University...
- 3 Bedroom - $1250
- Beautifully Constructed Apartment in Quiet Bout...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $650
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $1,200
- 2108 Sqft Top Floor Condo
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $900
Average Apartment Costs in Central, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1295.