Central, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central, Tacoma.
Central has a population of 20,524 and an average Walk Score of 69. Central is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Carlton The
- For Rent: 3705 S 8th St
- Beautiful LARGE Condo in Stadium District
- Move in Special! Freshly Painted, renovated and new carpet installed. Has 2 car garage and additional space. Great Location, half a mile from HWY 16E and easy access to I5
- Studio, $45
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, $1,295
- 1 bed, 1.5 bath, $1,850
- 1 bed, 715 sqft, $695
- 2108 Sqft Top Floor Condo
- Old Time Charmer in Tacoma
- 3 Bedroom - $1250
- Cozy Home with Large Garage/Shop
- 4 bed, 1224 sqft, $1,095
- 3 bed, $900
- 1 bed, $750
Average Apartment Costs in Central, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.