Central, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central, Tacoma.
Central has a population of 20,524 and an average Walk Score of 69. Central is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hanna Heights
- Carlton The
- For Rent: 3705 S 8th St
- Nice family neighborhood, close to schools & shopping
- Old Time Charmer in Tacoma
- Convenient two bedroom, one bath! at Tacoma, WA
- 2 bed, $2,200
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $995
- Beautiful LARGE Condo in Stadium District
- 3 bed, $900
- Beautifully Constructed Apartment in Quiet Bout...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $650
- 3 Bedroom - $1250
- 2 bed, $650
- 2 bed, 947 sqft, $1,195
Average Apartment Costs in Central, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.