Eastside/ENACT, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Eastside/ENACT, Tacoma.
Eastside/ENACT has a population of 28,705 and an average Walk Score of 50. Eastside/ENACT is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Eastside/ENACT, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 850 sqft, $775
- Here is a spacious 2Bedroom 1 Bathroom apartment for rent (910 sqft). New appliances and newly renovated kitchen and spacious living room and bed rooms.
- Easy access to Interstate 5, Tacoma Mall, Downtown Tacoma, International District,etc
- House has huge front yard for kids to play or family BBQ. Garage holds two cars plus extra space for workshop. large eating area in kitchen
- WATER AND SEWER PAID BY OWNER!!!! Call Today for this quiet one level 2 bedroom apartment. It WON'T last long.
- Beautiful spacious five bedroom house for rent. Move in ready. This property is a must see. Excellent location with quick freeway access. This property has a fully fenced yard. This property includes a home alarm system for added security.
- 5 bed, $1,219
- 1915 E 64th St - 1
- 4 Bedroom Home in Attractive Tacoma Community!
- 5 Bedroom - $1850-$1950
- 3 bed, 1684 sqft, $1,500
- 201 E Division Ct Unit a, Tacoma, WA 98404
- 320 E 32nd St Unit 404, Tacoma, WA 98404
Average Apartment Costs in Eastside/ENACT, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $880.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1495.