South End, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South End, Tacoma.
South End has a population of 39,768 and an average Walk Score of 61. South End is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South End, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Waverly Farms
- Cherry Creek
- Springhaven Village
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $575
- Perfect Credit-Not Required!! Large ground level unit with fenced back yard for privacy. Walking distance to Starbucks, Restaurants, Wapato Park, bus line, and shopping. Close to I-5. Call Willie 360 four four zero 9841
- Formal Dining and Living Room,All New Vinyl Windows,Entire House Insulated, Freshly Painted, Comteporary colors, new electrical, roof, Tall ceilings, rub bronze light fixtures, tiled bathroom, huge laundry room, fully fenced yard,
- 4 bed, $1,195
- 3580 S Fawcett Ave - 1
- 2 bed, 800 sqft, $750
- Wired for high speed Internet and cable. Minutes from Interstate 5 and Tacoma Mall. Washer and Dryer available for $25.00 per month. Rent = $725.00 without washer and dryer, or $750.00 with washer and dryer.
- Cute Rambler/Garage/Deck
- 3 Bedroom Duplex
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1915 sqft, $1,375
- Nice 3 bdrm 2 BA apt. in smaller community. Incl WA/DR, gas fireplace, covered parking, playground.
Average Apartment Costs in South End, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $620.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $745.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1095.