South End, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South End, Tacoma.
South End has a population of 39,768 and an average Walk Score of 61. South End is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South End, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Waverly Farms
- Cherry Creek
- Springhaven Village
- Nice 3 bdrm 2 BA apt. in smaller community. Incl WA/DR, gas fireplace, covered parking, playground.
- House has huge front yard for kids to play or family BBQ. Garage holds two cars plus extra space for workshop. large eating area in kitchen
- Wired for high speed Internet and cable. Minutes from Interstate 5 and Tacoma Mall. Washer and Dryer available for $25.00 per month. Rent = $725.00 without washer and dryer, or $750.00 with washer and dryer.
- 3 Bedroom Duplex
- 1 bed, $620
- Be the first to live in this Brand New home!
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $1,095
- 320 E 32nd St Unit 404, Tacoma, WA 98404
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 850 sqft, $745
- 2 bed, $950
- 3580 S Fawcett Ave - 1
Average Apartment Costs in South End, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1310. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1425.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1095.