South End, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South End, Tacoma.
South End has a population of 39,768 and an average Walk Score of 61. South End is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South End, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Waverly Farms
- Springhaven Village
- Cherry Creek
- 2 bed, $950
- Landlord pays all utilities (water, sewer, garbage) all. New kitchen floor, newer Appliances, new Paint on the wall.
- 7835 S K St - 1
- Cute Rambler/Garage/Deck
- 3580 S Fawcett Ave - 1
- 3 bed, 1150 sqft, $1,050
- Wired for high speed Internet and cable. Minutes from Interstate 5 and Tacoma Mall. Washer and Dryer available for $25.00 per month. Rent = $725.00 without washer and dryer, or $750.00 with washer and dryer.
- The Woodmark Apartments- We are renting 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes. 1 bedrooms $600-$650 and 2 bedrooms $699 with $400 deposit. Pets welcome.
- Charming three bedroom with Den at Tacoma, WA
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1030 sqft, $935
- Application Pending For Rent; 8806 So. Alaska
Average Apartment Costs in South End, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $735. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1425.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1095.