South End, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South End, Tacoma.
South End has a population of 39,768 and an average Walk Score of 61. South End is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South End, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Waverly Farms
- Cherry Creek
- Springhaven Village
- Charming three bedroom with Den at Tacoma, WA
- Nice 3 bdrm 2 BA apt. in smaller community. Incl WA/DR, gas fireplace, covered parking, playground.
- Perfect Credit-Not Required!! Large ground level unit with fenced back yard for privacy. Walking distance to Starbucks, Restaurants, Wapato Park, bus line, and shopping. Close to I-5. Call Willie 360 four four zero 9841
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $575
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1800 sqft, $1,295
- 4 bed, $1,195
- Formal Dining and Living Room,All New Vinyl Windows,Entire House Insulated, Freshly Painted, Comteporary colors, new electrical, roof, Tall ceilings, rub bronze light fixtures, tiled bathroom, huge laundry room, fully fenced yard,
- 3 bed, 1852 sqft, $1,450
- 4 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,400
- Be the first to live in this Brand New home!
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, $3
Average Apartment Costs in South End, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $745.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1095.