South Tacoma, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Tacoma, Tacoma.
South Tacoma has a population of 24,750 and an average Walk Score of 54. South Tacoma is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Tacoma, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Merrill Creek
- Westmall Terrace Apartments
- Madrona Pointe Apartments
- The Pacifica
- Orchard Hills
- Vintage at Tacoma
- Hidden Vale
- Newer 3 bedroom 2 bath townhome available soon. Call Kelly for details (253) 222-5938
- Bella Vista
- 2 bed, $665
- Perfect Credit-Not Required!! Large ground level unit with fenced back yard for privacy. Walking distance to Starbucks, Restaurants, Wapato Park, bus line, and shopping. Close to I-5. Call Willie 360 four four zero 9841
- Nice home in Fircrest neighborhood. Full sized house , occupied mother in law apt. Includes;all utilities,garbage,basic cable and internet. Close to freeway,stores, schools, Landlord maintains landscape.Deposit negotiable in terms of payment.
- Wired for high speed Internet and cable. Minutes from Interstate 5 and Tacoma Mall. Washer and Dryer available for $25.00 per month. Rent = $725.00 without washer and dryer, or $750.00 with washer and dryer.
- Huge detached garage 20x35 and Owner pays water and sewer
- one story, 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fireplace,separate dining room, seperatelaundry room, big lot, freshly painted, new roof, new electrical, new appliances, new water heater, garage, new flooring,close to shopping,close to bases
Average Apartment Costs in South Tacoma, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $679. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $670. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $715.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $810. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $915.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.