South Tacoma, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Tacoma, Tacoma.
South Tacoma has a population of 24,750 and an average Walk Score of 54. South Tacoma is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Tacoma, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 6022 78th Street Court W
- Westmall Terrace Apartments
- Madrona Pointe Apartments
- The Pacifica
- Orchard Hills
- Vintage at Tacoma
- Bella Vista
- The Verandas
- Hidden Vale
- Newer 3 bedroom 2 bath townhome available soon. Call Kelly for details (253) 222-5938
- Studio, $500
- Landlord pays all utilities (water, sewer, garbage) all. New kitchen floor, newer Appliances, new Paint on the wall.
- Great Duplex Unit!
- Wired for high speed Internet and cable. Minutes from Interstate 5 and Tacoma Mall. Washer and Dryer available for $25.00 per month. Rent = $725.00 without washer and dryer, or $750.00 with washer and dryer.
- one story, 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fireplace,separate dining room, seperatelaundry room, big lot, freshly painted, new roof, new electrical, new appliances, new water heater, garage, new flooring,close to shopping,close to bases
Average Apartment Costs in South Tacoma, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $920.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $674. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $715.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $987. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1025.