South Tacoma, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Tacoma, Tacoma.
South Tacoma has a population of 24,750 and an average Walk Score of 54. South Tacoma is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
- 6022 78th Street Court W
- Westmall Terrace Apartments
- Madrona Pointe Apartments
- The Pacifica
- Orchard Hills
- Vintage at Tacoma
- Hidden Vale
- The Verandas
- Rambler duplex. Living, Dining, Laundry Rooms. About 1100 sf. Corner lot. One block from Tacoma mall, main post office and very close to all the fun activities and shopping nearby: Ross, Costco, restaurants, etc.etc.
- Nice home in Fircrest neighborhood. Full sized house , occupied mother in law apt. Includes;all utilities,garbage,basic cable and internet. Close to freeway,stores, schools, Landlord maintains landscape.Deposit negotiable in terms of payment.
- Full washer & dryer Dishwasher Energy efficiency builds & windows Free carport or next to bus line All utilities paid except for electricity windows
- one story, 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fireplace,separate dining room, seperatelaundry room, big lot, freshly painted, new roof, new electrical, new appliances, new water heater, garage, new flooring,close to shopping,close to bases
- 4 bed, $1,150
- 3 Bedroom - $1200
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,395