South Tacoma, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Tacoma, Tacoma.
South Tacoma has a population of 24,750 and an average Walk Score of 54. South Tacoma is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Tacoma, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 6022 78th Street Court W
- Evening Rose
- Madrona Pointe Apartments
- The Pacifica
- Orchard Hills
- Vintage at Tacoma
- Bella Vista
- Newer 3 bedroom 2 bath townhome available soon. Call Kelly for details (253) 222-5938
- The Verandas
- Hidden Vale
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $1,095
- Nice home in Fircrest neighborhood. Full sized house , occupied mother in law apt. Includes;all utilities,garbage,basic cable and internet. Close to freeway,stores, schools, Landlord maintains landscape.Deposit negotiable in terms of payment.
- Rambler duplex. Living, Dining, Laundry Rooms. About 1100 sf. Corner lot. One block from Tacoma mall, main post office and very close to all the fun activities and shopping nearby: Ross, Costco, restaurants, etc.etc.
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,500
- 2 bed, 800 sqft, $750
Average Apartment Costs in South Tacoma, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $674. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $715.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $987. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1025.