South Tacoma, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Tacoma, Tacoma.
South Tacoma has a population of 24,750 and an average Walk Score of 54. South Tacoma is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
- Madrona Pointe Apartments
- Orchard Hills
- Vintage at Tacoma
- Hidden Vale
- The Verandas
- 6845 S Warner St, Tacoma, WA 98409
- Rambler duplex. Living, Dining, Laundry Rooms. About 1100 sf. Corner lot. One block from Tacoma mall, main post office and very close to all the fun activities and shopping nearby: Ross, Costco, restaurants, etc.etc.
- Full washer & dryer Dishwasher Energy efficiency builds & windows Free carport or next to bus line All utilities paid except for electricity windows
- Large fenced back yard, downstairs unit, almost all remodeled or new, carport with storage for unit. vynil windows
- Great Duplex Unit!
- Nice home in Fircrest neighborhood. Full sized house , occupied mother in law apt. Includes;all utilities,garbage,basic cable and internet. Close to freeway,stores, schools, Landlord maintains landscape.Deposit negotiable in terms of payment.
- Formal Dining and Living Room,All New Vinyl Windows,Entire House Insulated, Freshly Painted, Comteporary colors, new electrical, roof, Tall ceilings, rub bronze light fixtures, tiled bathroom, huge laundry room, fully fenced yard,
- Price Reduced!l! Newer 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhome. Corner Unit. Fully Fenced. Call Kelly
- one story, 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fireplace,separate dining room, seperatelaundry room, big lot, freshly painted, new roof, new electrical, new appliances, new water heater, garage, new flooring,close to shopping,close to bases
- Bella Vista