West End, Tacoma Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West End, Tacoma.
West End has a population of 29,453 and an average Walk Score of 54. West End is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Tacoma.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West End, Tacoma apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Westridges
- Northpoint at Creekside
- The Commencement
- Cypress Cove
- Crystal Grove/Union Station
- Carriage House At University Place Apartments
- Cliffside Apartments
- Application Pending For Rent: 4648 N Pearl St
- 4817 N 19th St - 1
- Outstanding Condo! Water, Sewer and Garbage PAID!
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $695
- 2119 14th Ave NW - B
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, $1,100
- 3 bed, 1512 sqft, $1,300
- Move in Special! Freshly Painted, renovated and new carpet installed. Has 2 car garage and additional space. Great Location, half a mile from HWY 16E and easy access to I5
Average Apartment Costs in West End, TacomaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $685. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $645. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $700.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $995.