Tukwila Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tukwila.
Tukwila has a population of 19,107 and an average Walk Score of 54.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tukwila apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Foster Greens
- Sunset View Apartment Homes
- Woodridge Park
- Sunnydale Apartments
- 1x1 Apartment -- Spacious, Convenient & Affordable
- 5001 - 29 Affordable and Spacious, 2 Bedroom 1 ...
- Seatac, WA - RV - $570.00
- Walk to Lakeridge Park. Across from Lk WA. 2 BD...
- Lovely, updated condo in central location; secure
- Well Maintained 2 Bed Home-Beautiful Yard-Detac...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1050 sqft, $925
- Three bedroom 2 bath Rambler in City of Seattle...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $760
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,365
Average Apartment Costs in TukwilaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $962. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $1135.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $835. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1042. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1245.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1495. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2395.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1875. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.