Tukwila Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tukwila.
Tukwila has a population of 19,107 and an average Walk Score of 54.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tukwila apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Foster Greens
- Woodridge Park
- 1x1 Apartment -- Spacious, Convenient & Affordable
- Palermo at Lakeland - 2 bedrooms
- Lakeside property, on bus line, near light rail, Ground Floor, washer/dryer, patio, small building, near mail facillities. Close to shopping and all major Freeways.
- Beautiful / Large Single-Family Home
- Lake View House - Newly Renovated!
- New Listing! Charming Home in Great Neighborhoo...
- 1st time as rental -- completely updated condo;...
- 10754 66th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98178
- New Windows - Private, Covered Deck, Pet Friendly
- Charming 2-story home with fenced yard and on d...
- Lovely, updated condo in central location; secu...
- newly remodeled with new carpet, new vinyl and new energy saving windows. right on bus line. one minute waling to bus stop. i am familiar with section 8 paper work water/sewer/garbage is included
Average Apartment Costs in TukwilaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest studio rent is $850. The most expensive studio price is $1899.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $845. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1238.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $937. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1225.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1422. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1677. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1760.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1975.