Ogden, Vancouver Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ogden, Vancouver.
Ogden has a population of 4,477 and an average Walk Score of 60. Ogden is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in Vancouver.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ogden, Vancouver apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- *~*Water~Sewer~Trash PAID*~*
- *Fresh Paint *New Modern Light Fixtures *Washer/Dryer Inside Apartment *New Blinds
- 2 bed, 1300 sqft, $935
- 2 bed, 879 sqft, $875
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1400 sqft, $1,195
- Video Tour!!! 2 Bd/2 Bath Duplex W/Attached Gar...
- Brand new 4 bed 2.5 bath w/ stainless appliances
- Norwood Villa Two Bedroom one and a half bath w...
- 2 bd/One BA Gourmet Kitchens, 24-hour Fitness Center
Average Apartment Costs in Ogden, VancouverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.