Rose Village, Vancouver Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rose Village, Vancouver.
Rose Village has a population of 5,434 and an average Walk Score of 58. Rose Village is the #18 most walkable neighborhood in Vancouver.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rose Village, Vancouver apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Studio, 1000 sqft, $1,250
- Bedrooms: 3, Bathrooms: 1, Car garage: 1 Rent: $1,200.00 Deposit: $1000.00 To move in: First and last month plus security deposit.
- Great Space! Great Location! Great Price! Cover...
- Studio, 785 sqft, $795
- Sirrah Court 2br 1.5ba $640, w/Private Backyard...
- Check out the details, nicely updated and clean...
- 4 bed, 1647 sqft, $995
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $950
- 2 Beds - St. John's Park
Average Apartment Costs in Rose Village, VancouverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $830.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $995.