Yakima Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Yakima.
Yakima has a population of 91,067 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Yakima apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Two bedroom duplex at 1204 S 40th Ave
- 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment with washer dryer ho...
- Come take a look! Spacious 1BD apartment with p...
- One bedroom apartment near YVCC! 1121 Hamm Ave
- 3 bedroom duplex! 1111 W Pierce
- 2 bedroom duplex. 3406 W Prasch
- West-Side 2br Duplex. Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wsg ...
- Quality 2BD/2BA Duplex in quiet westside cul de...
Average Apartment Costs in YakimaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $535.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $705. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.