Concordia, Milwaukee Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Concordia, Milwaukee.
Concordia has a population of 3,076 and an average Walk Score of 69. Concordia is the #26 most walkable neighborhood in Milwaukee.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Concordia, Milwaukee apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3210 W. Wells Street, Milwaukee
- $395/mo units at 3118 W Wells St!
- $425/mo units available at 3110 W Wells St!
- $395/mo units available!
- Attractive Brick Building with Affordable Studi...
- 3010 W. Wells Street, Milwaukee
- 2803 W Kilbourn Avenue-Villages
- 3BR/1BA starting at $615/mo!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 797 sqft, $610
- 836 N. 28th Street, Milwaukee
- Near Marquette - Heat Included! at Milwaukee, WI
Average Apartment Costs in Concordia, MilwaukeeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $410. The cheapest studio rent is $390. The most expensive studio price is $490.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $490. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $440. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $490.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $630. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $720.