This apartment is in the Lower East Side neighborhood in Milwaukee. Nearby parks include Caesars Park, East Side Bike Trail Park and Caesar's Park.
1550 E Royall Place has a Walk Score of 95 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
Nearby schools include Tamarack Waldorf School, Zoom Room Milwaukee and Datum Consulting.
The closest grocery stores are Koppa's Farwell Foods, Glorioso's Italian Market and Tina's Food Market.
Nearby coffee shops include Juiced! Mobile Juice Bar, Starbucks and Comet Cafe. There are 82 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Ardent, E E Sane Thai Cuisine and Pizza Shuttle.
1550 E Royall Place is near Northwestern Mutual Headquarters, Milwaukee School of Engineering and University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee.
Amenities in this fabulous property include:
- Underground heated parking with two bike storage racks
- Granite Counter Tops in Kitchen and Bath
- Hardwood floors in dining/living room
- Brand new stainless steel appliances (fridge, dishwasher, and gas range)
- Tile floors in kitchen and bath
- Whirlpool bath tub
- Body shower
- In unit laundry
- Balcony with built in natural gas for grills and views of Lake Michigan
- Ceiling fan in Bedroom
- Same floor storage locker
- Custom Levolor Blind in Bedroom
- Built in 2006
- Community Room with Bar, Flat Screen TV, and Pool table
- Exercise Room
- Pet Friendly
The Sterling is situated one block north of historic Brady St and is a three block walk to the Brady Street Bridge with access to the Oak Leaf Trail and Lake Michigan. Also close by is the Milwaukee River Trail which is a six block walk away. Other dinning and entertaining options are a short six block walk further north with access to Whole Foods, Oriental Theatre, and countless more bars and restaurants.