The rent at Lakeside Place Apartments ranges from $399 for a studio to a $625 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about as expensive as the Longview Lake average.
This apartment is in the Longview Lake neighborhood in Tulsa. Nearby parks include Skelly Park, Florence Park and Bowman Park.
Lakeside Place Apartments has a Walk Score of 40 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Mayo Demonstration Elementary School, Columbus Elementary School and Peary Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are Nutritional Fundamental Inc, El Mercadito and Super Mercados Morelos.
Nearby coffee shops include Indian Territory Coffee Co and Daylight Donuts. Nearby restaurants include El Chico Cafe, Buffet Palace and Kung Fu Kitchen.
Lakeside Place Apartments is near University of Tulsa, Williams Headquarters and Oral Roberts University.
There are good bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. Lakeside Place Apartments is bikeable, there is some bike infrastructure.
Waterfront living at its best! Our apartment homes offer a relaxing setting at an affordable price. Situated along a peaceful landscaped waterfront.
- Newly Renovated Interiors*
- All 2 Bedroom's come with Washer/Dryer Connections
- Brand New Business Center
- Sparkling Pool Over Looking Lake
- Lakeside Living w/ Wildlife such as Ducks & Geese
- Small Pets Welcome
- Year-Round Resident Fishing
- Brand New Fitness Center
- On-Site Laundry Room
- Convenient Expressway Access
- Beautiful Sunsets
- FREE DVD Rental
- Six Unique Floor Plans Including Townhomes & Lofts
- Preferred Employer, Student and Senior Discounts
- Se Habla Espanol