The rent at Avalon at Mission Bay North Apartments ranges from $2,810 for a studio to a $4,855 two bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 3% more expensive than the South of Market average. This is a pet-friendly apartment.
Avalon at Mission Bay North Apartments is a two minute walk from the KT INGLESIDE/THIRD, the S CASTRO SHUTTLE and the F MARKET & WHARVES bus at the 4th St & King St stop.
This apartment is in the South of Market neighborhood in San Francisco. Nearby parks include Mission Creek Park, China Basin Park and South Park.
Avalon at Mission Bay North Apartments has a Walk Score of 89 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Impact Academy of Arts & Technology, Five Keys Charter (SF Sheriff's) High School and San Francisco County Rop High School.
The closest grocery stores are Safeway, Gluten Free Grocery and Wholesome Bakery.
Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Caffe D' Amore and Philz Coffee. There are 84 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Nama Sushi, Umami Burger and Gyro & Cheesesteak Trolley.
Avalon at Mission Bay North Apartments is near California College of the Arts, McKesson Headquarters and PG&E; Corp. Headquarters.
There are excellent bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. Avalon at Mission Bay North Apartments is a Biker’s Paradise, daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.
Welcome to Avalon at Mission Bay North. The finest in waterfront living in Central San Francisco. Conveniently located near the Caltrain/MUNI Stations, with access to Highways I-80, I-280, and State Highway 101. You will be impressed with our fabulous extras. Contact us , we would love to show you around! Please call for an appointment today.
- Outdoor movie theater
- Gated/controlled access
- Storage spaces
- Bicycle storage and bike loaners
- Climbing wall, spa, game room
- On-Site ZipCar
- Easy access to highways I-80, I-280
- 24-hour front desk
- Restaurants with galleries
- Penthouse resident lounge
- Aerobic room
- 2level state-of-the-art fitness facility
- BBQ areas and bocce ball court
- Caltrain/MUNI stations across the street
- cardiovascular,weight training equipment
- Group exercise classes on sport court
- Easy Access to State Highway 101
- 24-hour maintenance
- Lush, private courtyard with fireplaces
- LEED certified building (MBIII)
- Personal flat-panel TVs on each machine
- Flat screen TVs and billiards
- Indoor basketball court
- New spin room
- On site retail includes shopping