This apartment is in the Brighton Heights neighborhood in Pittsburgh. The closest park is Riverview Park.
3547 California Avenue has a Walk Score of 55 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Morrow Elementary School, Bellevue Elementary School and Oliver High School.
The closest grocery stores are Giant Eagle Supermarket, New Eagle Mart and Kuhn's Market.
Nearby coffee shops include Brighton Heights Java House, BeanThru and Around the Bend Books. Nearby restaurants include Chubby's Pizza & Hoagies, Miller's Seafood House and Pittsburgh Fish & Chicken.
3547 California Avenue is near Riverview Park, Riverview Park and Sheraden Park.
There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain has very steep hills. 3547 California Avenue is somewhat bikeable, there is minimal bike infrastructure.
THIS APARTMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE JUNE 1st
PLEASE EMAIL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY
If you have additional questions not answered by this ad, please EMAIL them via your reply.
- EMAIL TODAY TO SCHEDULE - THIS APARTMENT WON'T LAST LONG!
- Conveniently located, right in the North Side on the Bus Line! - Beautifully renovated apartment with gleaming hardwood floors, ceramic tiled kitchen and bathroom, and stainless steel refrigerator and stove.
- Very nice size Apartment with 10' Ceilings and Recessed lights
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors throughout. Ceramic Tile in the Kitchen and Bathroom.
- Living Room: 13'6" x 13'6" with remote controlled Ceiling Fan, Walk In Closet and Recessed Lights
- Dining Room: 9'3" x 11'6" with Decorative Ceiling and Recessed Lights
- Galley Kitchen: 12' x 5' with Stainless Refrigerator and Gas Stove, new counters, cabinets and sink
Master Bedroom: 14' x 10'2" with Ceiling Fan and Walk In Closet
Bedroom 2: 10'6" x 9' with nice size Closet
- Coin Operated Laundry in the Basement
- Motion Activated lighting throughout the Building (both interior and exterior)
- 12 month lease
- $725 Security Deposit + $725 1st Month's Rent due at lease signing
- Tenant pays Gas, Electric and Water
- Cats permitted with an additional Pet Deposit
- Although we do accept Government funded programs, this property is not a participant.
- This is a non-smoking property