This apartment is in the Hoover neighborhood in Fresno. Nearby parks include Vinland Park, Bulldog Diamond and O'Neill Park.
4885 N. Backer Ave. has a Walk Score of 49 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Vinland Elementary School, Viking Elementary School and Thomas Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are Tazza Di Vita & Pur3x Distributor, Grand Convenient Stores and Cedar Groceries & Deli.
Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Pearl Tea House and Surf Cultural Coffee House. There are seven restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Don Pepe Taqueria, Red Wave Inn and Deli Delicious Subs.
4885 N. Backer Ave. is near California State University - Fresno and Fresno Pacific University.
There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 4885 N. Backer Ave. is bikeable, there is some bike infrastructure.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- $969 monthly rent (for 12 month lease)
- $999 monthly rent (for 9 month lease)
- 1273 sq. ft. of living space
- backyard with storage shed
- Central Heat/Air Conditioning
- Stove / microwave
- Washer / dryer
- Patio for BBqing and/or planting small garden
- private pool
- gated access
- security guard
- carport parking (1 spot per home)
- Near Fresno State University, (5 minutes walking distance)
- Near Vinland Elementary School (5 minutes walking distance)
- Walking distance from Save-Mart Center, Starbucks, sandwich shop, Mexican restaurant, and other restaurants
- Easy access to freeway
For more information or to see the home, contact Juan Carlos at email@example.com or at (559)307-5779. Air Conditioning, Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Microwave, Paid Utilities, Washer and Dryer In Unit, Garage and/or Covered Parking, Extra Storage, Spa or Pool, Clubhouse, Pool(s), Sauna(s), Gated Access, Small Dogs allowed, Cats allowed