This apartment is in the Hoover neighborhood in Fresno. Nearby parks include Vinland Park, Bulldog Diamond and O'Neill Park.
4885 N. Backer Ave. has a Walk Score of 57 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Vinland Elementary School, Viking Elementary School and Thomas Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are Tazza Di Vita & Pur3x Distributor, Grand Convenient Stores and Cedar Groceries & Deli.
Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Pearl Tea House and Surf Cultural Coffee House. There are seven restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Don Pepe Taqueria, Red Wave Inn and Deli Delicious Subs.
4885 N. Backer Ave. is near California State University - Fresno and Fresno Pacific University.
There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 4885 N. Backer Ave. is bikeable, there is some bike infrastructure.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- $969 monthly rent (for 12 month lease)
- $999 monthly rent (for 9 month lease)
- 1273 sq. ft. of living space
- backyard with storage shed
- Central Heat/Air Conditioning
- Stove / microwave
- Washer / dryer
- Patio for BBqing and/or planting small garden
- private pool
- gated access
- security guard
- carport parking (1 spot per home)
- Near Fresno State University, (5 minutes walking distance)
- Near Vinland Elementary School (5 minutes walking distance)
- Walking distance from Save-Mart Center, Starbucks, sandwich shop, Mexican restaurant, and other restaurants
- Easy access to freeway
For more information or to see the home, contact Juan Carlos at email@example.com or at (559)307-5779. Air Conditioning, Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Microwave, Paid Utilities, Washer and Dryer In Unit, Garage and/or Covered Parking, Extra Storage, Spa or Pool, Clubhouse, Pool(s), Sauna(s), Gated Access, Small Dogs allowed, Cats allowed