The rent at Lakeshore Club Apartments ranges from $545 for a one bedroom to a $990 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 11% less expensive than the Egypt Lake-Leto average.
This apartment is in Egypt Lake-Leto.
Lakeshore Club Apartments has a Walk Score of 37 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Egypt Lake Elementary School, Tampa Christian Community School and Cambridge Christian School.
The closest grocery stores are Best Value Grocery, ATM (Papa Dan's Food Store) and Bravo Supermarkets.
Nearby coffee shops include Dunkin' Donuts, Angelos Deli Cafe and Stirling Coffee Shop. Nearby restaurants include New China, Taco Bell and Westshore Pizza.
Lakeshore Club features 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Apartments and Townhomes with an array of distinctive floorplans to choose from with well-appointed interiors; designer kitchens with solid maple cabinets, tile in all foyers, kitchens, bathrooms and living room. Excellent location with easy access to interstate highways, Tampa International Airport, Tampa Stadium, Gulf Coast Beaches, State Universities and Community Colleges, shopping malls, banking institutions, major entertainment complexes and amusement parks.
- 4 Tennis Courts
- Balconies & Patios
- 2 Pools w/Deck
- Executive Business Center & Computer Room
- Tile Foyer, Kitchen. Bathroom
- Media/Entertainment Clubhouse
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facilites
- Reserved Parking Available
- 2 Piscinas Con Area Recreacionales
- 4 Canchas De Tennis & Area De Volleyball"
- Area De Lavanderia & Lavadora Y Secadora En Unidades Selectas
- Centro De Entretenimiento En La Casa Club
- Centro Ejecutivo De Negocios Y Salon De Computadora
- Comunidad Privada Con Rejas De Seguridada
- Jardines Extensos Y Vistas Al Lago Disponibles
- Muelleye de Pescar
- Fishing Pier
- Moderno Centro De Ejercicio & Parque Para Los Ninos
- Parqueo Reservados Disponibles