8 E Randolph Street is a one minute walk from the Red Line at the Lake stop.
This apartment is in the The Loop neighborhood in Chicago. Nearby parks include Heald Square, Daley Center (Cook County Court House) and Herald Square.
8 E Randolph Street has a Walk Score of 97 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
Nearby schools include Sullivan Building, Linc Alternative High School and Ihsca Charter High School.
The closest grocery stores are Syed Store, Pastoral Artisan Cheese, Bread & Wine (Loop) and Bockwinkel's.
Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Argo Tea Cafe - Randolph/State and Starbucks. Nearby restaurants include America's Dog, Chick-fil-A State and Lake and Chick-fil-A.
8 E Randolph Street is near Exelon Headquarters, United Continental Holdings Headquarters and Aon Headquarters.
There are excellent bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 8 E Randolph Street is very bikeable, biking is convenient for most trips.
LARGE 935 sq. ft 1BED/1BATH on 17th FLR w/LAKE Michigan View LOCATED JUST STEPS MILLENNIUM PARK, MICHIGAN AVE, LAKE FRONT & NAVY PIER!
1. Rent per month $1995
2. Security Deposit = One month rent
3. Available = April 1st, or May 1st, 2014.
4. Rent includes all utilities heat, air, satelitte TV, internet, water, garbage and all the amenities (Gym, 24hr Security, Club House, storage room etc)
5. Perfect location for working in the loop, going to school at NorthWestern, U of Chicago, Loyola University, DePaul University, John Marshal Law School, Roosevelt University.
6. Unit features hardwood floors, granite counters, kitchenaid stainless appliances, track lights, balcony, washer and dryer
7. 24 hr security, fitness room, extra storage, bike room.
Please call 630 290-3923 for details or email me at email@example.com