This 2-bedroom end suite loft has just emerged from a down-to-the-studs renovation. Everything is brand new, including the chef-focused, open-concept kitchens, Whirlpool-brand appliances, massive closet space. The spacious living room features a decorative fireplace and a wall of sunlit windows. There’s an in-suite washer and dryer, 4-piece washroom (with bathtub), and cavernous storage space.
Centrally located in downtown Hamilton, this suite is steps away from a cozy cafe (Vintage Coffee Roasters), a friendly neighbourhood bar and restaurant (The Capitol Bar), and public transportation. And it’s strolling distance from the gorgeous Gage Park, FreshCo grocery store, and the many restaurants, bars, and stores on bustling Ottawa Street.
• Open-concept kitchen with an eat-in island, subway-tile backsplash, and many kitchen cabinets
• All-new, Whirlpool-brand stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Central A/C and heating with personal climate control
• Whirlpool-brand washer and dryer in suite
• Brand-new, 4-piece washroom, including a bathtub
• Tons of storage space (with a big closet in every bedroom, and one in the hallway)
• On-site parking
• State-of-the-art security cameras and lighting system
• Public transit at your doorstep
• Hamilton-based property management that is proactive, responsive, and reliable
• Separately metered utilities. You only pay for what you use, so you don’t subsidize your neighbours.
• Hamilton's best restaurants: HAMBRGR, Vintage Coffee Roasters cafe, The Capitol Bar, Black Sheep Snack Bar, Except for Kenneth, The Cannon, Cafe Limoncello, Honest Meat Co. butcher, ...
• Building has a Walkscore of 76.
• 10 mins walk or less: FreshCo grocery store, Gage Park, Tim Horton's Field, Ottawa Street’s many restaurants and stores, The Centre on Barton’s many shops