2. Changes to the Agreement or the Services
3. Linked Materials
The Services include links to third-party products, services and Websites. Walk Score does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, and websites.
4. Content You Provide
You own all content you submit to the Services, including but not limited to profile information, images, and comments ("Your Content"). By submitting Your Content you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferrable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. By "use" we mean display, copy, distribute, modify, incorporate into other works, create derivative works, and allow third party sites and services who obtain Your Content from us to do the same. You irrevocably waive any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content brought against us and any third party sites and services.
By submitting Your Content to us, you represent that you are the sole author of Your Content, and use of Your Content does not violate or infringe any rights of any third party. With regard to Your Content that contains photographs or images, you agree that you have either taken the photograph, own the rights to the image, or have explicit permission from the rights-holder to submit your image.
WS is not liable for any statements or representations related to Your Content. WS assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for appropriate user content and has no obligation to remove content. However, WS reserves the right to monitor, edit, or remove any content at any time for any reason.
5. Complaint Regarding Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright holder and believe your work has been used on the WS websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address, so that we can reach you;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) you believe to be infringed;
- Identification of the material on the websites you believe is infringing, including a location description (e.g., a URL);
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf, and that the information you provided is accurate;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A physical or electronic signature;
Send your infringement notices to:
1099 Stewart Street, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98101
If Your Content is removed or access to it is disabled and you believe in good faith that a claim has been wrongly made against you, you may submit a counter-notification to WS. Your counter-notification must be in writing and sent to our Copyright Agent, whose address is above. Your counter-notification must contain the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if you are outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Walk Score may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who notified Walk Score of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
6. Intellectual Property
The Services including but not limited to content, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, computer code, images, and data are the property of Walk Score, and subject to the intellectual property rights of Walk Score and its licensors. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world associated with the Services. © 2012 Walk Score. All rights reserved.
7. NO WARRANTY
WS PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
8. LIABILITY LIMITATION; EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
9. Choice of Law; Disputes
Last modified 8/31/2012