This lovely 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is ready to move in just after the New year (20th January 2017)
Conveniently situated on a corner block, walking distance to Parks, Ellen Stirling Primary School and Holy Cross College.
Features of the home include:
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Front formal lounge room
* Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
* Minor bedrooms all reasonable size with BIR's
* Main bathroom featuring separate bath and shower
* Generous sized kitchen over looking open plan Dining / Family Room
* Alfresco entertaining area
* Double Carport
* Fully Enclosed Private Rear Yard
* Unfortunately no pets
* PLEASE NOTE: This property was freshly painted throughout in January 2016 - paint colour is now white
MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON!!!
**YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
You can do this by going to www.raywhiteellenbrook.com.au, then click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION button. You must complete the simple form, providing all required details most importantly your MOBILE NUMBER, click on submit you will then be registered.
If there are no home open times for an inspection for the property, you must still register and as soon as a time is set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS PROPERTY
-You must attend an inspection of the property that you have registered for.
-You must read and understand the General Tenancy Application including the standard and special terms of the application agreement