Beautiful 3 Bed/2 Bath Available in Mt. Lebanon! - Available: JAN 1st!
This beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath home is brimming with amenities for even the pickiest renters. Very clean and spacious with modern features throughout for comfortable living. Enjoy the proper dining room, a large welcoming kitchen, and living space. Large basement with lots of storage. Easy to maintain. Nice big shared yard. Side-by-side duplex.
Within walking distance to Beverly Road Shops, several restaurants, shopping, Meadowcroft Park, and several schools.
Call us for an appointment today! It looks even better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven, washer/dryer, central air, one car detached garage, forced air gas heat, fireplace, cable ready, hardwood floors (two carpeted bedrooms), shared yard
Also, enjoy our RPM resident rewards program! Our residents will receive a free Purqz account (rpmrentalrewards.com) that saves our tenants an average of $83 a month at restaurants, grocery stores, travel, etc. You'll find over 1,000 local and national merchants on the app. We also offer a free utility set-up/transfer concierge service! We'll help you get the very best prices on utilities and do all the work for you.
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas and Electric
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Most dogs allowed. Sorry, no cats. Monthly pet fee ($35 first pet, $25 for second). Max 2 pets. No deposit!
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- $25 monthly resident management fee (PURQZ, online payments, etc.)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.