Contemporary 2 Bedroom Handicap Accessible Apartment -
The Solano Lofts, a modern boutique apartment development on Solano Avenue in Albany was designed by bay area architect Richard Jansen and built by Anthony Wong. Built in 2013, this mixed-use property consists of three luxurious apartments above retail. The bright and sunny 2nd floor unit faces the rear of the property and features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with 9 foot ceilings, stained concrete floors, and radiant heating.
Amenities were not spared for this luxurious unit which is handicap accessible throughout. Two separate entrances allows for separation of the bedroom areas with dedicated handicap accessible bathrooms. This unit is equipped with Viking appliances, quartz counters, and a custom tiled back-splash. Two independent patios provides outdoor space. At 1,352 square feet of living space, additional features include:
* Contemporary Design
* Private Decks
* Modern Styling
* Venetian Plaster
* Automatic Gated Parking
* Walking distance to local restaurants and bars: Zaytoon Mediterranean, Ivy room, Club Mallard, Albany Taproom, Sam’s Log Cabin, Juanita & Maude, Rendez-Vous, Everest Kitchen, Wildcard Brewing, La Crema, Boss Burgers, 938 Crawfish, White Lotus Thai, and many more!
* Nearby Albany Bulb and Beach Reserve and Golden Gate Fields, Berkeley’s Gormet Ghetto, and Solano Avenue Shopping District!
* Close to Landmark’s Albany Twin Theatre, 24 Hour Fitness, Whole Foods, Fieldwork Brewing, REI, Tokyo Fish Market, Albany Bowl and El Cerrito Plaza
* Nearby Public Schools: Albany High, Albany Middle, and Cornell Elementary
* City of Albany Events Calendar: https://www.albanyca.org/recreation/city-special-event-calendar
1 Year Lease Agreement
Renter's Insurance Required
**This is a Non-Smoking Home!
Discovery Investments DRE#01911108
Martin Chan DRE#01400871 or Bonita Chinn