Live in a 100-year-old home that feels like it's brand new.
Within minutes of Midtown, New Center, Wayne State University, and Henry Ford Hospital, you can rest assured that your commute will be negligible at best.
Your new home is the at the intersection of Detroit character and modern taste. The striking exterior is a memento of the city's storied history. It's a luxurious and comfortable space at a price that cannot be matched for this level of detail.
Enjoy the following amenities at your new home:
- Completely renovated kitchen, outfitted with stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, stove top, oven, microwave, and dishwasher) and a stunning grey granite counter top
- On-site washer and dryer at no additional charge to you
- Remodeled bathroom with gorgeous granite vanity and a shower lined in modern subway tile
- Two bedrooms (or one bedroom and a free room, if you want to rent the unit by yourself) with spacious closets ready to be stocked
- Dining room large enough to entertain
- Inviting living room with ample natural light
- Ecobee smart thermostat that can control the unit's climate wirelessly
- Guardian Alarm security system that is provided at no additional cost to you
- Immediate access to the Lodge (M-10) freeway
- Less than 10 minutes from downtown Detroit by car; only a half hour by bus if you do not have a car. The home is just blocks away from the DDOT 53 route, the Reflex 498 route, and the Smart 461/462 routes.
- Ample driveway parking, with enough room for two cars if necessary
Should you be interested in the home, there is a discount available for tenants who are employed full-time at General Motors, Ford, FCA, PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Quicken Loans FOC, Wayne State University, and Henry Ford Hospital.
We are eager to hear from you about living at your new home. Landlord strives to make sure tenants are well attended to.
Owner pays for trash, WiFi, water, security system, and laundry unit on-site. Tenants are responsible only for their heat and electric.
Lease details: Price quoted is for a 12-month lease. Make sure to ask for discounts based on your employer.