38th Place - Spacious 1 Bedroom Apartments in Urban Walkable Blackstone District! - These spacious one-bedroom apartments are located in the heart of the Blackstone District. Breweries, local restaurants, craft cocktail bars, a speakeasy, a local creamery and live events are right outside your front door! UNMC, Kiewit, Mutual of Omaha and Midtown Crossing are within a several minute walk. Secured Entry, Laundry in-building, and off-street parking provide all of the conveniences that you should expect in the perfect apartment home!
Enjoy the benefits of the Blackstone Pass, including discounts at many of the restaurants and bars in the Blackstone District, as well as free yoga at the neighborhood yoga studio, Pranam Yoga Shala. Just minutes to Turner park for free music on the green every Thursday, and a myriad of events year round!
1. Total Income of all occupants should be approximately 3x the monthly rent.
2. No evictions in the past 5 years; any eviction will disqualify an applicant.
3. Collections on credit cards, utility, rent or cell phone bills are taken seriously and could disqualify an applicant, depending on the severity.
4. Late payments or collections on medical bills or education loans are generally an exception and applicants will not be disqualified.
5. We do run a criminal background check in addition to the credit check.