Owner managed, bright, high end, contemporary junior 1-bedroom apartment in well managed, low rise, fob and video secured building. Apartment is situated only minutes walk from Robson Street, Yaletown, Granville Island ferries, Sunset Beach, grocery shopping, restaurants, pharmacies, all major bus lines and the Canada Line (to the International Airport). A main downtown bike path passes in front of the building to take you directly to Coal Harbour, Robson Street, Sunset Beach, Seawall and ferries to Granville Island.
The apartment is 600 sq. ft. of pure comfort with office, living space, separate sleeping area and a balcony for your dining or lounging pleasure. It is a naturally lit, airy apartment with 9-foot ceilings and floor to ceiling windows with tile flooring. Ideal set-up for a professional person.
KEY APARTMENT FEATURES
- 1 parking stall on the first level conveniently near the garbage disposal and elevators
- Stainless steel, high-end gas oven and stove, microwave, dishwasher and fridge
- In-suite clothes washer and dryer
- Contemporary, high-end furniture
- Vacuum cleaner
- Air Conditioning window unit
- Queen sized storage bed
- Professional office furniture
Water and gas
- Bike storage
- Community room
- Common terrace area
- Underground parking garage
LOCATION CONVENIENCE SCORES
(Vancouver Apartments for Rent and Vancouver Rentals - Walk Score)
Walk Score = 97/100 (Walker’s Paradise)
Daily errands do not require a car.
Transit Score = 97/100 (Rider’s Paradise)
World-class public transportation. Car sharing is available from Zipcar.
Bike Score = 97/100 (Biker’s Paradise)
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.
- Minimum 1-year lease. Also, available unfurnished with longer lease and different monthly rate.
- Available starting June1st, 2021
- Non-smoking suite
- Well behaved dogs will be considered
- References and credit check required
- $1995/month furnished
- $200 move-in strata building fee
- $200 cleaning move out fee
This apartment at Hornby and Davie will be off the market quickly!
Visit this lovely apartment during one of the time periods listed below.
SHOWINGS available by appointment
- Monday through Friday, 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 12 pm to 3 pm
Lease details: 1 year