Looking for ONE nice and quite roommate (F) to share this new townhome. One tenant already occupy bedroom one; and you as the 2nd tenant will occupy bedroom 2 with private bathroom.
This is newly built 3-bedroom townhome located in Seattle’s tree-lined Pinehurst neighborhood. You will enjoy true urban living within walking distance to transit, grocery, markets, shops, parks and great schools. Nearby Northgate Retail Center provides residents with an expansive offering of lifestyle amenities and necessities only a short drive or bus ride away.
You will occupy bedroom 2 (see floor plan) with private bathroom and shared the rest of common areas on 2nd and 3rd floor with the other tenant who is a great roommate: respectful, neat, and easy to get along with. She is very flexible about the roommate as long as she shares a quiet lifestyle and the same inclination to keep the townhouse clean and tidy.
Very nice and spacious floor plan with many upgrades. See attached floor plan and pictures:
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, total ~1,233 sft
- Separated living and dinning area on 2nd floor;
- Spacious kitchen, quartz countertop, cabinet, pantry;
- Stainless appliances, electric range; build in microwave; quiet dish washer;
- Three-door refrigerator;
- Washer/dryer included;
- One car garage (can be negotiated if you have a car to park);
- Street parking;
- Shared courtyard and green space; very private.
Additional details of location:
- 4 minutes walk to Safeway, Starbucks, & Western Union (across the street)
- several parks & trails are within 1 mile or less; 0.8 miles to nearest golf course
- 4.2 miles drive to University of Washington campus, ~30 minutes by bus
- 1.3 miles drive to Northgate Mall, ~11 minutes by bus
- All around: Northgate neighborhood. So close to what you need: shopping, light rail (coming 2021)
- 82 walk score; 85 bike score
Seattle school district:
Olympic Hills Elementary School
Jane Addams Middle School
Nathan Hale High School
$1200 per tenant per month
12 month lease (further renewal can be discussed)
no pet; no smoking
$1500 security deposit
$300 move-in fee
50% utility (water, electricity, internet)