Great Apt. in a 2 Family Ranch - $100 Special - OPEN HOUSES SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 1-2PM - Open Houses Saturday and Sunday November 3rd & 4th , between 1-2pm both days.
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL:
Fill out an Application during this weekend's Open Houses and Receive $100 Off your First Month's Rent.
1290 Nome Ave. in Akron 44320 is a beautifully renovated ranch style apartment in a side by side two family home. The apartment consists of a living room, a kitchen, two bedrooms and a full bathroom. Lots of privacy as the lot is large and there are no tenants residing up or down.
1. October Rent Special: $495 per month.
2. Tenant pays electric and gas while Landlord pays for water/sewer and trash collection.
3.Security deposit is also $495.
All applicants over 18 years must complete a $30 Credit, Criminal and Eviction Screening. If the first person in a couple gets approved, then we will cover the cost of the second $30 application.
Tenancy decision will be based on a combination of the following criteria:
1. A minimum of 2.5 times verifiable household income compared to the property's rent.
2. Most emphasis will be on your credit and criminal history which includes timely payments, delinquencies, number of collections, past judgments, no evictions or bankruptcies in the last 5 years, types of felonies (if any) and their severity.
3. A minimum of a 525 credit score for an applicant or for a co-signer.
4. We DO accept Section 8.
No pets are allowed at the property.
If you viewed the property in person and wanted to reserve it, a $100 Reservation Fee for 48 hours (fully credited toward the first monthly payment) will be due.
QUESTIONS? please email us by clicking the link at the top of the page. We reply to inquiries and concerns IN WRITING ONLY as we want to be as fair and consistent to all prospective residents. SE HABLA ESPANOL.
No Pets Allowed