Charming 1 bedroom Near Vallejo Waterfront and Ferry - This charming 1 bedroom is located near Vallejo Waterfront and Ferry.
Supplied with a gas stove and refrigerator and microwave. Newer flooring, paint, blinds and newly remodeled kitchen. High ceilings, large ceiling fan in living room.
**Coin operated Washer & Dryer located in hallway**
Tenant pays PG&E, garbage, cable & internet.
Owner pays water & sewer.
Walking distance and round the corner from the Marina Waterfront, Farmers Market and Bus Transit Center.
New Grocery Outlet Market (2 blocks away)
Near Mare Island and Turo University and Vallejo Ferry. Easy access to highway 780 and 37 (2 minutes away)
$1,450.00 1st Months Rent (Pro-rated rent possible)
$ 650.00 Security Deposit
$1,450.00 Last Months Rent
Due to COVID-19, We are in the process of providing virtual showings via our website. Should you be interested, please do the following:
1. Read Rental Requirements to see if you meet the rental requirements.
2. Drive by the property location.
3. Submit rental application at marinarealtypm. com for staff to review. Please call the office once you have completed your rental application. Please note, your credit card will have a pending charge of $35 for the credit check. If credit is not ran, the $35 fee will be refunded to your account within 6-10 Business days.
* Household gross income of 3 times the monthly rent ($4,350).
* Good verifiable rental history from present and previous landlords.
* At least 6 months with current employer, or verifiable monthly income.
* Good credit; no late payments, no collections, no bankruptcy or evictions.
* Co-signers not accepted.
To speak to a leasing agent on the phone, please dial .
Office hours are Monday Through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. Closed for lunch 12:00-1:00pm
Marina Realty Property Management
No Pets Allowed