1367 Alberni Street, Vancouver, BC
Area: 550 Square Feet
Website: http www lionstowers com
- First floor unit facing North
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Full Bathroom
- 1 Balcony: can accommodate a small table, two chairs and a small bbq
- Included items: heated towel rack, hot water, fridge, stove, oven, washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, garburator, plenty of in-suite storage (3 closets), and also access to a large storage locker
- Not included: strata move-in/move-out fees, electricity (hydro), cable and internet
- Partially furnished: includes entertainment unit, tv, dining table with two chairs, hanging entryway shelf/hook rack.
- New engineered hardwood floors, new tile flooring in the kitchen, new microwave, and recently updated dishwasher and fridge
- Residents at The Lions enjoy building amenities including on-site club size fitness facility, concierge, pool tables, sauna, theater, conference room, guest suite and common barbecue area.
The Lions is conveniently located in Vancouver 's West End/Coal Harbour area. Only one block from great shopping on Robson Street and two blocks from the Vancouver Harbour Seawall that leads from the Pan Pacific Hotel to world famous Stanley Park. This area boasts the reputation of being one of the most beautiful places to live in the world. Situated on the upscale Alberni street, find access to everything you need including Alberni street shops, cafes and boutiques. Find Urban Fare grocery a couple blocks up on Alberni street, RBC Royal Bank on nearby West Georgia Street, access to Robson street shopping 1 block away, public transportation on surrounding and highway access through the city on West Georgia street.
* Based on a 12-month lease agreement
* Proof of income required
* The unit for rental is partially furnished, the move in and move out fee charged by the strata is $250
* Previous tenancy reference and employment checks will be required
* The building allows for tenants to have 1 cat, but no dogs are allowed
Apartment is easy to show and move-in ready!
Lease details: 1 year