Step right into this sun filled second floor studio apartment. All utilities are included at a low monthly rent! Plenty of room for separate living, study, and sleeping areas!
360 Degree Tour: https://mls.ricohtours.com/002a5d22-d74c-4b60-962f-3b404e175379
Fantastic location – close to everything - very easy access to I-91, I-95 and the Merritt/Wilbur Cross Parkway.
• Two miles from Quinnipiac University's North Haven campus and 12-minute drive to central New Haven and Yale University, or 20 min. by bus.
• On the CT Transit "C" bus route. The north bound drop-off is across the street and south bound bus stop is directly in front of the house!
• One mile from two large shopping/entertainment centers.
We now book our tour appointments online! Please call 475.988.0396 to self-schedule from your phone! Book your appointment online today or anytime 24/7!
Location: 138 Maple St, 2nd Fl, North Haven 06473
Security Deposit: 2 Month Security Deposit required
Application Fee: $40 application fee. All adult applicants will be screened prior to being placed.
Parking: 1 off street parking spot
Laundry: Machines in unit - getting put in per owner.
Tenant Utilities: NONE! ALL INCLUDED!!
Pet Policy: Sorry, no pets allowed
Renter’s Insurance required. $100 lease signing fee.
1. Visit RPMSouthernCT.com
2. Click on “Schedule a Viewing/Apply Now”
3. Select the property you will like to view and schedule a day and time
For additional information, please contact RPM Southern CT at:
Call 475.988.0396 or email us at email@example.com
To view all current vacancies, please visit us at: www.RPMSouthernCT.com
1. Combined applicants must gross 3X the rent, unless on subsidy
2. No recent collections (opened or closed) or late payments recorded on credit report within last 2 years
3. No felony conviction records related to violence against persons and/or property within last 7 years
4. No convictions recorded for the Manufacturing, Delivery, Sale of Illegal Drugs, or Possession with intent to Deliver within last 7 years
5. No evictions, bankruptcies, or foreclosures within last 5 years
6. Must physically view the property prior to having application process
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change. Tenant to verify all material facts including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees and costs, etc.
CT Broker # 791564