Amazing 3-bedroom ranch in excellent school zones!! Beautiful custom deck & fenced backyard - A very well-kept 3-bedroom ranch home with garage in desirable Great Neck Meadows! Pet friendly home with a fenced backyard & a beautiful custom deck PLUS a front porch! Available for a move in of 10-01-18!! This home is located in the top-rated school zones with excellent dining nearby & super-close to the Bay and Cape Henry Trail! Great neutral colors throughout! A great open floor-plan with your kitchen w/bar opening up to your dining room & family room with vaulted ceilings & beautiful wood-burning fireplace! Master bedroom has a private bath & a super-cool barn door style medicine cabinet! Don’t delay, this gem shows perfectly! Review the criteria below & select "contact us" or call for your showing of this great home before it's gone!! (757)481-0441!!
Criteria Considered – PLEASE READ
- Credit (Account standing w/out judgments/repo’s/collections/open bankruptcies)
- Beacon/FICO score (600 or higher)
- Debt to income ratio (Should be below 40% including prospective rent)
- Employment history (submit paystubs/Employment Letters/LES)
- Rental/mortgage history/utilities (Payment history – no late payments or balances owed)
- Eviction proceedings records (Should be none – you can owe no landlords or be breaking a lease)
- A Deposit equal to 1 month’s rent due upon approval PLUS pet deposits – if applicable
Schools John B. Dey Elementary, Great Neck Middle, Frank Cox High School
Dam Neck Fleet Training Center – 10 miles
Little Creek Amphibious Base – 11 miles
Norfolk Naval Base – 22 miles
Portsmouth Naval Medical Center – 19 miles
Oceana Naval Air Station – 6 miles
Call now for your showing. (757)481-0441 or visit www.PropertyManagementVB.com to secure this home with an application & request more information about the home & Stephanie Clark & Team!