Lovely, small community in natural surroundings in south Lake Oswego - Ground level, single floor apartment with fenced front patio as your own private entrance. Top rated schools, near-by services with good access to I-205. 2-bedroom 1.5 bath with W/D hook-ups and fireplace. Carport and water, sewer and garbage included in $1,225 monthly rent.
• $45 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add a $5 convenience fee per person.
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.