Charming 4 Bedroom/2 Bath Home, Recently Remodeled! - To schedule a tour directly, please click the following link: https://showdigs.co/scxgz
Alternatively, please fill out a Contact Form and we will reach out with scheduling instructions.
Lovely upscale 4 bedroom/2 full bath Kirkland home in quiet established neighborhood. Completely remodeled kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, counter tops and cabinets. Plenty of work and storage space. Just refinished hardwood flooring throughout, no carpets to clean! Two generous sized bedrooms downstairs plus beautifully updated full bath. Loft workspace with built-in shelving and desk. Charming upstairs bedrooms with extra space and 2nd full bath. Huge deck overlooking fully fenced back yard, perfect for entertaining. 1 car attached garage, plenty of driveway parking. Great location, close to parks, shopping and dining. Washer and dryer included. Small dog may be considered on a case by case basis with prior approval, additional deposit and fees.
YEAR BUILT: 1972
Elementary: Thoreau | Middle/Jr High: Finn Hill | High: Juanita
Oven/Range | Refrigerator | Dishwasher | Microwave | Washer | Dryer
1 Car Attached Garage, Driveway
NO UTILITIES INCLUDED
12 Month or greater with approval
Our Standard Move in Deposit and Fees include a Refundable Deposit of $2850.00 plus a non-refundable fee of $250.00. We may ask for an additional deposit based on income, credit score, or background check results.
PET POLICY – 1 Small Dog on Case by Case Basis
• Pet is possible with prior approval
• Pet must be over 2 years old
• Pet must neutered or spayed
• Pet must be and under 30lbs
• No aggressive breeds
• Other restrictions may apply
• Pet application fees are $50 per pet. Monthly pet administration fees are $25 per pet.
• Our Standard Refundable Pet Deposit is $500 per pet (may vary). This deposit would be in addition to the standard security deposit and is refundable subject to property condition on move out.
EASY TO APPLY ONLINE!
$37 - Per Applicant paid online with a credit card!
No Cats Allowed